Pros And Cons Of Hair Removalw3badmin
FLASH SALE ENDS SOON | LIMITED STOCK
To shave or not to shave – that isn’t really the question. It’s more of a preference, and maybe a little habit. I’ve been shaving or waxing since I’ve had hair in my pits and.. other regions. This is a list based on my life’s experiences with hair removal methods.
I’LL BE COMPARING MY EXPERIENCE WITH THREE TRADITIONAL HAIR REMOVAL METHODS AND COMPARING TO (CLINIC VS AT HOME) EXPERIENCES WITH LASER IPL HAIR REMOVAL
The first time I tried to shave my arms & legs I couldn’t figure out how to get the hair outta the razor lol so I thought I had to use a new razor after every stroke. I ended up using alll of the razors in the pack and only had one leg one… I told my sister the next day that I didn’t have enough razors to shave both legs and she laughed her butt off at me. It’s still a running joke in my life!
I’ve shaved most of my life. I’ve tried cute razors, I’ve even tried the expensive ones, 3 blade, 5 blade, 1 blade and tbh they’re all kinda the same. The fancy razors with the soap bar are the worst! I’ve tried organic shaving paraphernalia as well.
RESULTS WITH SKINBAE
- Dermatologist recommended & approved
- Hair-free within sessions
- Treats hyperpigmentation, acne, acne scarring,blemishes, redness and uneven skin
- Targets melanin to treat age spots, sun spots and skin discolorations
- Smooth AF skin!
- Lasts 10+ days
- Environmentally friendly (sugar wax)
- The oldest hair removal method
- It hurts! It hurts a fair bit!
- The itchiest, most uncomfortable and hard hair growth
- Makes skin very dry and itchy
- Expensive & time consuming
- Salon appointments and scheduling
- Requires a gymnastic level of flexibility to do it yourself at home
HAIR REMOVAL CREAMS
- It is painless
- Kind of convenient
- No sharp razors or hot wax
- Cheaper than shaving
- It stings or burns skin
- May cause irritation or allergies
- Not for sensitive skin
- Water and chemical pollution
- Unpleasant odor
- Need to be used frequently
- World’s #1 at home 3in1 IPL laser treatments for body and face
- Lifetime of treatments and touch ups
- Hair free, clear and younger skin at home
- Save time, money and the environment!
- For lasting results, you have to follow the schedule
SKINBAE FOR HAIR REMOVAL, ACNE TREATMENTS AND SKIN REJUVENATION
IPL Laser treatments work on almost all skin & hair tones tones.