Acne Treatment With Skinbaew3badmin
FLASH SALE ENDS SOON | LIMITED STOCK
TREAT ACNE AT HOME WITH SKINBAE 3IN1
Acne treatment and prevention is a vital part of skin health and general wellness. Light therapy is the fastest and most effective way to treat acne and its underlying conditions. We, at Skinbae, designed a gentle on the skin yet powerful acne treatment at home using intense pulsed light (IPL) therapy to reach embedded acne causing bacteria, inflammation or oils. Dermatologist tested and recommended, Skinbae IPL laser treatments treats acne scarring and reduces acne inflammation, speeding up the healing process and preventing acne from reoccurring. FDA approved technology, CE & ROHS certified, Skinbae handsets are long term solution to acne and maskne on body and face – no matter your skin type.
What is acne treatment with Skinbae? Skinbae uses intense pulsed light (IPL) to correct acne causing issues and imbalances that are deep within the skin, safely and painlessly. Skinbae acne treatment at home will clear existing acne without leaving a scar or pigmentation and prevent future breakouts. Skinbae can be used on your body & face; chin, upper lip, cheeks, forehead, neck, chest, back, bikini, bikini line and butt. Skinbae is a cruelty free and environmentally friendly solution to acne-free, clear and healthy skin from within!
WHAT IS ACNE?
While several different types of acne exist – some painful whereas other benign – each of them are unwelcome embarrassing guests. Worst part is you never know which one will leave a permanent mark even after it’s gone!
Acne is a skin condition impacting almost everyone of all ages and skincare routines. It’s caused by clogged hair follicles, pores, bacteria & inflammation. Clogs results in whiteheads, blackheads or pimples. These ‘bumps’ are painful, embarrassing, heal slowly, and often leave dreadful marks behind. Acne isn’t a one time deal either, we all know it keeps coming back, expanding the ever increasing number of scars it has already left behind.
TYPES OF ACNE
Acne vulgaris is the medical name of acne. There are several types of acne that occur on face and body. Knowing which type of acne you have helps find a suitable treatment for it. Acne can be caused by a multitude of factors and variables, each having an impact on the type of acne and its severity. Excessive oil production, dead cells, bacteria, hormones, stress and certain medications or chemicals are common reasons for people to experience acne on their body and face.
- Whiteheads: Trapped oil or bacteria
- Blackheads: Trapped oil or bacteria
- Papule: Small red bumps, often painful
- Pustules: Pimples with pus tips
- Nodules: Painful, solid, large lumps
- Cystic Lesions: Painful pus filled lumps
HAIR FREE WITHIN MINUTES
TYPES OF ACNE
“I’ve been using skinbae for three months now. It is absolutely remarkable! It clears up blemishes and spots, gets rid of pesky omni-growing hair and makes me look like I just had a facial done. It’s practically
magical! It doesn’t hurt either”
Rs. 30,000 Rs. 60,000
- Dermatologist recommended and approved for at home Laser Hair Removal, Acne Treatments & Skin Rejuvenation
- Removes hair re-growth from first session
- Clear, tighter & acne free skin in sessions
- Treats acne & acne scarring
- Rejuvenates skin by removing dark spots, sun spots, redness, hyperpigmentation, discolorations, dull skin, blemishes, wrinkles, fine lines & uneven skin
- Safe & effective on face, body & brazilian
- Completely pain-free
- Full body treatments in minutes
- 4.9 star reviews with thousands of happy customers
- One time purchase; save time, money & plastic
- Try Skinbae risk-free – 100 Day Money Back Guarantee